Connected System with Client Credential Grant

Hi all,

We have a connected system with OAuth 2.0 Client Credential Grant. From the connected system we can Authorize with no error. Now, the token we get is valid for 24 hours. The problem is, after 24 hours, the integration calls fail with Authorization error. And when I go to Connected System and click on Authorize and run the integration again, it works perfectly. Does anyone know why this may be happening? I checked and the security of the integration and connected system is set properly.

Thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    A Score Level 1
    in reply to Stefan Helzle

Hi Stefan,

Have you built a Connected system from scratch. I am trying to build one using client credentials ( OAuth2 flows) to retrieve the token. I was able to authorize successfully by passing client credentials, secret, etc . Now, I need to use this connected system to make subsequent API calls.  The token needs to be sent as bearer token in the header. I am not sure how do I pass the token value. In fact I don;t even know where is Appian storing it. The documentations on Appian connected systems doesn't specific anything on this

Children