Integration Object - Accessing multiple headers with the same name

Hi fellow Appian practitioners,

I am working on an integration with an external SAP system and have run into a potential Appian shortcoming, and would like to confirm this. I first do a get request to an external system authenticating endpoint to retrieve a token. That endpoint also returns three cookies in separate headers all with identical "Set-Cookie" name. I can view them when looking at the "HTTP Response" tab in the integration object after calling the API via "Test Request":

Now, when moving over to the Result, the HttpResponse data type includes ONLY one "Set-Cookie" parameter, the last one, specifically.

I do currently need all three cookies that will be passed into the next API call, but I have no way of accessing those in the HttpResponse headers in a process model.

The integration works via Postman, as the cookies are automatically passed on to the subsequent API call. I have tried both CS with Basic Authentication as well as just the integration object(s) having basic authentication, but there is no difference in the behavior when calling the second POST API.

Has anyone seen this before where Appian ignores duplicate headers with the same name, and allows accessing only one (last one) of them?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible