Need Help With Google Storage Integration

Hi! I'm working on an integration to bring documents to Google Cloud Storage via plug-in, upload file integration works fine, But it takes the document to the Google Cloud storage without the extension that is without any content as shown in the image below.

To display the documents stored in google Storage, I use the get signed url integration and web content component where I can view the document if you have a type in google storage, but It will be downloaded a file without an extension instead of viewing the content.

That is the file downloaded in downloads on my PC.

You can see is a file without extension.

Any ideas to edit the request and be able to send the extension to google storage?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Seems like the path takes the full path starting folder name and file name with extension. I tested and it uploaded successfully with full file name

• Hi! Thanks for you reply, but i try your solution and this isn't work, i explain again, i need edit the column called  "Type" as shown in the image below.

I see in the result of the integration, the content type is empty, and that's what I want to edit in the request, as I show in the following image.

As you see in the result the "Content Type" is empty and is what I need to submit in the request or some other way to send the document and that the google storage recognizes the extension in the column of the "Type".

PS: If I upload a document directly to google storage, it automatically recognizes the file extension, that's what I need the integration to do.

And again thank you for your answer,  really appreciate it Slight smile.

• Hi! Thanks for you reply, but i try your solution and this isn't work, i explain again, i need edit the column called  "Type" as shown in the image below.

I see in the result of the integration, the content type is empty, and that's what I want to edit in the request, as I show in the following image.

As you see in the result the "Content Type" is empty and is what I need to submit in the request or some other way to send the document and that the google storage recognizes the extension in the column of the "Type".

PS: If I upload a document directly to google storage, it automatically recognizes the file extension, that's what I need the integration to do.

And again thank you for your answer,  really appreciate it Slight smile.

Children
No Data