I'm trying to integrate with a service that has nested multiples. I have fo

I'm trying to integrate with a service that has nested multiples. I have followed all directions I can find on forum, but I'm still stuck. I created a PV of the parent CDT of the nested multiple, but I'm still unsure as to how to retrieve the elements that are supposed to be returned for that nested multiple. I can also see in the application log file that the elements are getting returned in the web service response....but how do I map them to a PV or my pre-existing CDT? Also, I continue to get this error...(Cannot slice index (index by name on a list) when the element has no list type) (Data Outputs)

Please help!

OriginalPostID-103475

OriginalPostID-103475

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • 1. Is pv!holding marked as "Multiple"? The error suggests it's not a multiple.
    2. If it's a multiple and you keep getting that error try this instead:
    ---> 2.1 Create a rule and call it, let's say: getSecurityPosition with a single input of type "Any Type" (Single)
    ---> 2.2 Define it as follows:

=ri!holding.securityPosition

---> 2.3 In your script task instead of using pv!holding.securityPosition

=apply(rule!getSecurityPosition,pv!holding)
  • 1. Is pv!holding marked as "Multiple"? The error suggests it's not a multiple.
    2. If it's a multiple and you keep getting that error try this instead:
    ---> 2.1 Create a rule and call it, let's say: getSecurityPosition with a single input of type "Any Type" (Single)
    ---> 2.2 Define it as follows:

=ri!holding.securityPosition

---> 2.3 In your script task instead of using pv!holding.securityPosition

=apply(rule!getSecurityPosition,pv!holding)
Children
No Data