I'm trying to integrate with a service that has nested multiples. I have fo

I'm trying to integrate with a service that has nested multiples. I have followed all directions I can find on forum, but I'm still stuck. I created a PV of the parent CDT of the nested multiple, but I'm still unsure as to how to retrieve the elements that are supposed to be returned for that nested multiple. I can also see in the application log file that the elements are getting returned in the web service response....but how do I map them to a PV or my pre-existing CDT? Also, I continue to get this error...(Cannot slice index (index by name on a list) when the element has no list type) (Data Outputs)

Please help!

OriginalPostID-103475

OriginalPostID-103475

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Yes, holding is a multiple. I was able to get something to work yesterday, but I'm not a fan of the solution as I'm sure there is a more effecient way to handle it. After the "Call Web Service", I find the length of pv!holding, and then for each index in pv!holding I append pv!holding[index#].securityPosition to pv!securityPosition. I'm doing this in a script task, next an XOR that determines if there are more indexes, another script task that adds one to the index and then back into the script task that appends pv!holding[index#].securityPosition to pv!securityPosition. So my solution works, but I'm sure it's not the most efficient. I'll try your solution. Thanks!
  • Yes, holding is a multiple. I was able to get something to work yesterday, but I'm not a fan of the solution as I'm sure there is a more effecient way to handle it. After the "Call Web Service", I find the length of pv!holding, and then for each index in pv!holding I append pv!holding[index#].securityPosition to pv!securityPosition. I'm doing this in a script task, next an XOR that determines if there are more indexes, another script task that adds one to the index and then back into the script task that appends pv!holding[index#].securityPosition to pv!securityPosition. So my solution works, but I'm sure it's not the most efficient. I'll try your solution. Thanks!
Children
No Data