Hi All, I created a query rule and executing it. Some times it is wor

Hi All,

I created a query rule and executing it. Some times it is working fine but some times the same query is not working and giving the below error (please refer the attachment)

Thanks in advance....

OriginalPostID-103665

OriginalPostID-103665

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer
    Hi

As per the problem stated here and the image provided, it seems that you are fetching all the rows from the db in the rule 'Test Query'.
    I would suggest that you should take only the relevant data from the db by passing some inputs. This might narrow your problem.
    Also, what is the data which you are saving in column 4? because the error mentions some problem in the value in column 4. Try fetching the first 3 columns in one go and see whether it works fine or not and column 4 separately.

Also, are you inserted data in to the table via Appian or by some other means.
    Please try inserting data by Appian 'Write to Data Store Entity' Smart Service. Check whether the data is successfully inserting in the DB or it gives some kind of error.

Hope this helps
    Certified Senior Developer
    Hi

As per the problem stated here and the image provided, it seems that you are fetching all the rows from the db in the rule 'Test Query'.
    I would suggest that you should take only the relevant data from the db by passing some inputs. This might narrow your problem.
    Also, what is the data which you are saving in column 4? because the error mentions some problem in the value in column 4. Try fetching the first 3 columns in one go and see whether it works fine or not and column 4 separately.

Also, are you inserted data in to the table via Appian or by some other means.
    Please try inserting data by Appian 'Write to Data Store Entity' Smart Service. Check whether the data is successfully inserting in the DB or it gives some kind of error.

Hope this helps
Children
No Data