Integrating APIGEE layer API with APPIAN

I have button click in appian UI which i need to use for consuming API from APIGEE layer.

This is the two APIs we need to integrate

https://it.api-dev.honeywell.com/v1/premiumFreight/appian/validateRequest

for authorization and access token link is

https://it.api-dev.honeywell.com/v2/oauth/accesstoken

And input json i have added in the insert code

I have and API url and access token to pass it to the headers of the api .Can anyone help us to know how to do this integration?

{"row":{
"orderDelNumber":"8105050724",
"orderDelItemNumber":"",
"PO_SO_STO_INDEL_OUTDEL":"OD",
"Source_System":"BID"
}
}

Thanks

Sunu Sam

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I think this part of the Appian documentation should get you quickly up to speed.

docs.appian.com/.../Integration_Tutorial.html

• HI Stefan ,

We need your help we tried the integration for API using GET method but we do not have option to pass the request body json which i have shared earlier in the code section.

What else can we do to get the output response for the API integration.

We got the following error:

Value

• Dictionary
        • successfalse(Boolean)
          • resultHttpResponse
              • statusLine"HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error"(Text)
                • statusCode500(Number (Integer))
                  • headersDictionary
                      • Date"Wed, 09 Feb 2022 12:17:43 GMT"(Text)
                        • Content-Type"application/json"(Text)
                          • Content-Length"180"(Text)
                            • Connection"keep-alive"(Text)
                            • contentType"application/json"(Text)
                              • bodyDictionary
                                  • faultDictionary
                                      • faultstring"Failed to remove variable target.url in KeyValueMapStepDefinition getTargetURL"(Text)
                                        • detailDictionary
                                            • errorcode"steps.keyvaluemapoperations.RemoveVariableFailed"(Text)
                                      • errorIntegrationError
                                        • connectedSystemnull(Connected System)

Failed to remove variable target.url in KeyValueMapStepDefinition getTargetURL

Thanks ,Please guide us for this!

Regards

Sunu Sam

• HI Stefan ,

We need your help we tried the integration for API using GET method but we do not have option to pass the request body json which i have shared earlier in the code section.

What else can we do to get the output response for the API integration.

We got the following error:

Value

• Dictionary
                                          • successfalse(Boolean)
                                            • resultHttpResponse
                                                • statusLine"HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error"(Text)
                                                  • statusCode500(Number (Integer))
                                                    • headersDictionary
                                                        • Date"Wed, 09 Feb 2022 12:17:43 GMT"(Text)
                                                          • Content-Type"application/json"(Text)
                                                            • Content-Length"180"(Text)
                                                              • Connection"keep-alive"(Text)
                                                              • contentType"application/json"(Text)
                                                                • bodyDictionary
                                                                    • faultDictionary
                                                                        • faultstring"Failed to remove variable target.url in KeyValueMapStepDefinition getTargetURL"(Text)
                                                                          • detailDictionary
                                                                              • errorcode"steps.keyvaluemapoperations.RemoveVariableFailed"(Text)
                                                                        • errorIntegrationError
                                                                          • connectedSystemnull(Connected System)

Failed to remove variable target.url in KeyValueMapStepDefinition getTargetURL

Thanks ,Please guide us for this!

Regards

Sunu Sam

Children