can we export search results grid to Excel and pdf?

I just wanted to export search results grid to excel and pdf.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Senior Developer

Yes you can, We have 2 approaches for this. if you are using record grid then there will be an icon to export the data into Excel and if you are using database grid i.e you are using query entity to show data to interface then you can use exportCDTtoExcel functionality to export data to excel.there will be a button in which you are going start a process model in which you have to use exportCDTtoExcel smartservice and it will return you the document id which got generated and once document id got generated you can show the link. in that link you have to download the document with that documentID by using documentdownloadLink.

Certified Senior Developer

Yes you can, We have 2 approaches for this. if you are using record grid then there will be an icon to export the data into Excel and if you are using database grid i.e you are using query entity to show data to interface then you can use exportCDTtoExcel functionality to export data to excel.there will be a button in which you are going start a process model in which you have to use exportCDTtoExcel smartservice and it will return you the document id which got generated and once document id got generated you can show the link. in that link you have to download the document with that documentID by using documentdownloadLink.

Children
No Data