Web API as Web Hook

Certified Senior Developer

I am Working on DocuSign integration and I want to retrieve a document only after signing .But for that need a start a process. Hence I am using a web API to trigger a process, In DocuSign Console It show that message was received successfully  but it didn't start a process. My question is ,

How can we check that web API is working In Appian designers?

what will be reason that process is not starting via web API

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Hasintha,

Please check the response code recieve by the calling system. If DocuSign recieved a HTTP 200, still not triggered the process, we have to check if there are any errors logged in the STDOUT logs. And if it's a HTTP 500 response again we have to check the logs.

However if the response is the code that you configured in the onError paramter of the a!start process() then you need you have to check if the service account used to call the Appian webapi has access to initiate the process, is the process model published properly (not in invalid state)

if you cannot check the reponse code in DocuSign,  check Appian's access logs to confirm the HTTP response code for each webapi call.

• Hi Hasintha,

Please check the response code recieve by the calling system. If DocuSign recieved a HTTP 200, still not triggered the process, we have to check if there are any errors logged in the STDOUT logs. And if it's a HTTP 500 response again we have to check the logs.

However if the response is the code that you configured in the onError paramter of the a!start process() then you need you have to check if the service account used to call the Appian webapi has access to initiate the process, is the process model published properly (not in invalid state)

if you cannot check the reponse code in DocuSign,  check Appian's access logs to confirm the HTTP response code for each webapi call.

Children