We would like to take one of our forms completed in Appian and send it over to a

We would like to take one of our forms completed in Appian and send it over to another application in a PDF format. Do I have to "recreate" the whole form in a PDF template or is there a better way to perform this?...

OriginalPostID-41371

OriginalPostID-41371

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • In order to add tables to your PDF, look into "PDF Creation Smart Node" plugin under Shared Component section.
    Unfortunately, I dont have a means to attach document to my reply and thus unable to send you an example. However, the document should provide you with all the necessary information to get started. You need Adobe Reader OR any other PDF document creation tool to generate the template.
  • In order to add tables to your PDF, look into "PDF Creation Smart Node" plugin under Shared Component section.
    Unfortunately, I dont have a means to attach document to my reply and thus unable to send you an example. However, the document should provide you with all the necessary information to get started. You need Adobe Reader OR any other PDF document creation tool to generate the template.
Children
No Data