We are currently performing maintenance on Appian Community. As a result, discussions posts and replies are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience.

Integration

Hi,

I am trying to create an Integration object in Appian.

How can I make these parameters dynamic based on the environment.

I would like to pass different parameters based on the environments like DEV, UAT and PROD. All these environments will have different urls.

How can I achieve this.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    1. please use subject lines more than 1 word when posting here - one word is very uninformative to people browsing topics or searching for relevant topics later
    2. for your question: create an environment-specific constant containing the base URL of the environment in question.  deploy this to all environments and then don't change it.  when assembling the URL used in integrations, you can reference the environment-specific URL in the expression editor for the URL.
    Certified Lead Developer
    1. please use subject lines more than 1 word when posting here - one word is very uninformative to people browsing topics or searching for relevant topics later
    2. for your question: create an environment-specific constant containing the base URL of the environment in question.  deploy this to all environments and then don't change it.  when assembling the URL used in integrations, you can reference the environment-specific URL in the expression editor for the URL.
Children