Refreshing of page after hitting an integration without going back to the initial page.

Certified Associate Developer

a!richTextItem(
            text: "You must authorize your account before using this functionality." & char(10),
            style: "STRONG"
          ),
          a!richTextItem(
            text: "CONNECT",
            link: a!authorizationLink(
              connectedSystem: cons!ITS_CONS_INNERVUE_CONNECTED_SYSTEM,
              label: "Confirm connection"
            )
          ),
          a!richTextItem(
            text: " " & "to your account to access your calculations first, then click" & " "
          ),
          a!richTextItem(
            text: upper("HERE"),
            link: a!safeLink(uri: "", openLinkIn: "SAME_TAB")
          ),
          a!richTextItem(text: " " & "to proceed.")
        }

Below this code I will be having a UI in read only mode and once the user got authorized the above error message will disappear and the UI will come in editable mode. sometimes it is working fine but sometimes it is not navigating to the editable UI and going back to the initial page.

Before using this safe link, I used dynamic link but as soon as the user get authorized the page is not refreshing so instead, I used a safe link with a dummy URL in order to get the page refreshed.

Can anyone suggest me an approach like once the user click on the above link, he has to get authorized, and the error display message should disappear, and the page has to refreshed without going back to the initial page, but it should refresh in the same page and the read only mode UI should come in editable mode. 

Thanks in Advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data