I tried to use "receive file over SFTP" smart service to connect this

I tried to use "receive file over SFTP" smart service to connect this test FTP server,www.chilkatsoft.com/.../p_210.asp.
But it failed and the error message show me to check the application server log but I don't know how to do it in appian cloud. And I also did the same thing via CMD and it got the very file I wanted. So I am really confused why the CMD can work but appian can't.
Could anyone provide some advice?
Thank you so much!...

OriginalPostID-42643

OriginalPostID-42643

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • at $Proxy294.onMessage(Unknown Source)
              at com.appiancorp.ra.workpoller.WorkItem.run(WorkItem.java:41)
              at org.jboss.resource.work.WorkWrapper.execute(WorkWrapper.java:205)
              at org.jboss.util.threadpool.BasicTaskWrapper.run(BasicTaskWrapper.java:260)
              at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
              at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
              at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
    Caused by: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: connection is closed by foreign host
              at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:244)
              at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:158)
              at com.appiancorp.a2.process.runtime.activities.sftp.ReceiveFileOverSFTP.run(ReceiveFileOverSFTP.java:67)
              ... 61 more
    Could you help to take a look?What's the problem?
    Thank you so much!
  • at $Proxy294.onMessage(Unknown Source)
              at com.appiancorp.ra.workpoller.WorkItem.run(WorkItem.java:41)
              at org.jboss.resource.work.WorkWrapper.execute(WorkWrapper.java:205)
              at org.jboss.util.threadpool.BasicTaskWrapper.run(BasicTaskWrapper.java:260)
              at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
              at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
              at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
    Caused by: com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: connection is closed by foreign host
              at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:244)
              at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:158)
              at com.appiancorp.a2.process.runtime.activities.sftp.ReceiveFileOverSFTP.run(ReceiveFileOverSFTP.java:67)
              ... 61 more
    Could you help to take a look?What's the problem?
    Thank you so much!
Children
No Data