I am trying to execute example mentioned in forum to test "Copy a Document

I am trying to execute example mentioned in forum to test "Copy a Document From Appian to SharePoint" functionality using connector functions-

forum.appian.com/.../Connector_Functions

Code / Example from forum connection and API parameters suitable to the my environment-

=load(
local!documentToSend,
a!dashboardLayout(
firstColumnContents: {
a!pickerFieldDocuments(
label: "Document To Send",
maxSelections: 1,
value: local!documentToSend,
saveInto: local!documentToSend
),
if(
isnull(local!documentToSend),
{},
load(
local!shpCopyDocumentFromAppianWriter: bind(
null,
a!shpCopyDocumentFromAppian(
scsExternalSystemKey: "sharepoint",
usePerUserCredentials: true,
hostname: cons!SHAREPOINT_HOSTNAME,
port: cons!SHAREPOINT_PORT,

OriginalPostID-112434

OriginalPostID-112434

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • This is internal instance of SharePoint, hence we have used IP address. other operation works fine - shpInvoke and shpCopyDocumentToAppian, only shpCopyDocumentFromAppian alone erroring our.

Do not understand why you are asking to use host name, other operations such shpInvoke and shpCopyDocumentToAppian (download document from Sharepoint) works fine if we use ip address, what is so different this connector expects hostname or FQDN rather than ip address. This is to understand better form outside to make this changes.
  • This is internal instance of SharePoint, hence we have used IP address. other operation works fine - shpInvoke and shpCopyDocumentToAppian, only shpCopyDocumentFromAppian alone erroring our.

Do not understand why you are asking to use host name, other operations such shpInvoke and shpCopyDocumentToAppian (download document from Sharepoint) works fine if we use ip address, what is so different this connector expects hostname or FQDN rather than ip address. This is to understand better form outside to make this changes.
Children
No Data