Has anyone successfully integrated Appian with Adobe PDF Services?

Hi, has anyone integrated Adobe PDF Services so, please help me with finding thew secret key for the connected system configuration. Adobe API services provides the client id and client secret but connected system also require private key.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

We successfully integrate with Adobe Sign (our integration is largely manual, iirc it was set up before the more recent / more automated version became available).  It works pretty well from within Appian, though it's a giant pain-in-the-you-know-what doing certain Template management / upkeep items on our remote templates stored in the Adobe Sign system.  I can share more details on this with you if it's actually what you're after.

Certified Lead Developer

We successfully integrate with Adobe Sign (our integration is largely manual, iirc it was set up before the more recent / more automated version became available).  It works pretty well from within Appian, though it's a giant pain-in-the-you-know-what doing certain Template management / upkeep items on our remote templates stored in the Adobe Sign system.  I can share more details on this with you if it's actually what you're after.

Children
No Data