I have a table in Oracle database say "AG_SRV_TRAN_EXT". Created a CDT

I have a table in Oracle database say "AG_SRV_TRAN_EXT". Created a CDT of similar structure,then an entity and when verifiying the mappings i am getting the below error. "The data source schema does not match the type mappings: Missing sequence or table: AG_SRV_TRAN_EXT_sq (APNX-2-4056-000) ".

Attaching the DDL script, XSD and script generated from DB

Note: I already have 2 Entities verified and published in the same data store without any issues.

Missing Sequence Err.zip

OriginalPostID-114323

OriginalPostID-114323

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Sorry for a very late response. Actually i dropped my tables (as i dont have much data) and created them through publishing data store in Appian.

On your response: I have seen Appian creating the sequence itself in oracle for other two data entities published. I am not so good in this database stuff.

But please suggest me the best practice to create tables.
    1) Create tables manually in dB, download sql script for reference, create CDT in Appian with column details in xsd, create data store and verify the mappings (to avoid any spell error or data type or column definition in CDT/column name) to match.
    2) Directly create CDT (with all table and column details in xsd), create data store and publish them so that Appian creates all the stuffs.

Step1 can be little time consuming, but its like double checking everything is ok (assuming we dont do the same mistake twice :) )
    Step2 will be quick to do but is it recommended ?

Please advice..
  • Sorry for a very late response. Actually i dropped my tables (as i dont have much data) and created them through publishing data store in Appian.

On your response: I have seen Appian creating the sequence itself in oracle for other two data entities published. I am not so good in this database stuff.

But please suggest me the best practice to create tables.
    1) Create tables manually in dB, download sql script for reference, create CDT in Appian with column details in xsd, create data store and verify the mappings (to avoid any spell error or data type or column definition in CDT/column name) to match.
    2) Directly create CDT (with all table and column details in xsd), create data store and publish them so that Appian creates all the stuffs.

Step1 can be little time consuming, but its like double checking everything is ok (assuming we dont do the same mistake twice :) )
    Step2 will be quick to do but is it recommended ?

Please advice..
Children
No Data