Code Grant Token

Hello everyone,

trying to configure code grant integration. Client did set it up in a way where I need to pass the token not only in header but also in body, AFAIK there is no way to access the the headers of to get the token generated by CS ( very unfortunate ) any advice how to get code grant token into body of request easily ?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Well, you are pretty free in how you generate the body of a request. How to get that token in there pretty much depends on the format.

But, maybe your question is more about how to extract the token from the header generated by the CS?!?

In such cases, I implement the authentication manually. Frist do a call to the auth provider to fetch the token. Then I can do with it what I want. There are some plugins to create JWT tokens etc.

• Thanks Stefan for the answer, I do the same for client credential or integrations that do not require login, but I am not sure how to implement this because first step in code grant integration is to get the code, and response is HTML. So I am not sure how to configure this manually without CS. 

Reply Children