Sending base64 inline with JSON using integration object and many pdf files were created

Hi

My requirement is convert base64 data to appian value received from external system.
I tried making it by referring to the URL below.
docs.appian.com/.../Integration_Object.html

The problem is that many pdf files were created.Has anyone had the same problem?

How to solve it .Need advice and help!!!

below is my source code image

When i click refresh button the PDF file increases.↓

When i click refresh button the PDF file increases.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Hi,

I couldn't find any issue with your code. 

1. Can you please check the process instance in the backend? (Number instance triggered for this process model). Here the instance that you mentioned is terminated, so it won't bring any documents while refreshing the folder. So check for any active instance that might be running on a loop or calling the web API multiple times.

2. If possible can you append the timestamp or Proce instance ID to the document (By updating the document name), for debugging?  and hope you are sending a document at a time.

Certified Lead Developer

Hi,

I couldn't find any issue with your code. 

1. Can you please check the process instance in the backend? (Number instance triggered for this process model). Here the instance that you mentioned is terminated, so it won't bring any documents while refreshing the folder. So check for any active instance that might be running on a loop or calling the web API multiple times.

2. If possible can you append the timestamp or Proce instance ID to the document (By updating the document name), for debugging?  and hope you are sending a document at a time.

Children