how to pass date for external system

i have requirement where i need to pass start date ,end date and some mail address to external system (api) . how to send this data using integration and which method i need to use (get/post)

Upon startdate api call should happend  and upon end date it revert the api call

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • There's not much detail here. But as a principle you need to conform to the external system's API specification. This specification should include an endpoint/address, the protocol to be used, the payload schema, any security requirements and may include some non-functional information about the API (when it is available to be called, what it's SLA is etc.) Once you have that specification then you need to build your integration to meet it.

• I need to pass startdate,enddate and email addresses to that api , so upon reaching start date api should be triggered and  it should add those email addresses to one group and upon reaching end date it should remove all those email addresses/users from that same group. 

Can you please help me with that integration part which method to used and how to pass this 3 parameters(start date , end date ,email addresses)

• I need to pass startdate,enddate and email addresses to that api , so upon reaching start date api should be triggered and  it should add those email addresses to one group and upon reaching end date it should remove all those email addresses/users from that same group. 

Can you please help me with that integration part which method to used and how to pass this 3 parameters(start date , end date ,email addresses)

Children