Integration is timing out on the first time and works well when use click multiple times

Certified Associate Developer

I create a start process after clicking on submit button , it has integration it takes more than 3 mins and it times out , i increase the integration  time to more than 3 mins , It looks to me it is some how getting blank data on the first time but it works well we click multiple time  how do we build a process model that pulls a integration data which will take more time , what are the best practices for this use case ,  

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Lead Developer

I would contact whoever owns that API to see if you can improve the response times. 3 minutes is really long. Otherwise, just increase the timeout.

in reply to Mathieu Drouin

Thanks Mathieu for the information , I increase the time out in integration  it is erroring out in the Interface level even though integration page looking fine with output , is there any timeout of ( 90 seconds - not sure whether we can increase this one ) in interface level compare to integration level  , after the process model completes ,  if i go back to the same page it refreshed the data and shows up , my question is

1) what are the best way to users to show up the page with out showing times out error at the first place in the interface

2) what are the best way way to refresh the interface page  automatically/manually  once the integration is completed  , how it will communicate back to interface as it is timed out first time without double click on it 

in reply to venkatesanr7469

For Future reference for others , I have updated what i fixed for this case, i used query process analytics to get the last integration data from the process and used the refresh variable to pull the information from that   , I used and Gate to   keep check the status of successful run in the process model so it is not erroring out and have terminate event once it is successfully completed ... I am not sure whether it is best solution , but that is what is working fine for my case  .