Hi, When I am passing document data type to smart service I am gettin

Hi,

When I am passing document data type to smart service I am getting long in Java class. By using ContentService I am able to get InternalFilename for it. Is there any way that I can get object of file and then mime type and extension of file in java ?

Thanks!!!...

OriginalPostID-118309

OriginalPostID-118309

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The ContentService API allows you to retrieve a Content object such as a document

Document doc = (Document) cs.getVersionId(documentLongId, ContentConstants.VERSION_CURRENT)

the Document object has different fields you can retrieve through getters that will provide additional information about the document such as the extension. There's no concept of MIME type in the Content objects in Appian.
  • The ContentService API allows you to retrieve a Content object such as a document

Document doc = (Document) cs.getVersionId(documentLongId, ContentConstants.VERSION_CURRENT)

the Document object has different fields you can retrieve through getters that will provide additional information about the document such as the extension. There's no concept of MIME type in the Content objects in Appian.
Children
No Data