Custom paging issue

Certified Associate Developer

I have use case in which we show custom pagination  issue is their we have used custom pagination and dropdown on 10,20,50,100

when  I am moving my pagination to last page and with 10 have drop down value it is working fine giving exact deifference that I have between my data in pagination but when I am increasing drop down value to 100

but getting issue their startindex in not moving back.  Like my total data count is 32 

3001-3032 of 3032 is my desired outcome I want like my start index should move back with my dropdown. Can you suggest solution anyone

STEP 1:-

STEP 2 where issue is

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I think it is working as expected. Because this new row count should be applied from the current page. So from the User Experience standpoint, this looks right to me. Because let's say you had rows till 3700, then when you start from 3631, it will show you all the rows till 3700 but because you don't have more rows to display, it is not showing any. So this looks correct to me. 

You can also set the startIndex back to 1 if someone changes the value in the dropdown. 

• I think it is working as expected. Because this new row count should be applied from the current page. So from the User Experience standpoint, this looks right to me. Because let's say you had rows till 3700, then when you start from 3631, it will show you all the rows till 3700 but because you don't have more rows to display, it is not showing any. So this looks correct to me. 

You can also set the startIndex back to 1 if someone changes the value in the dropdown. 

Children