Hi Guys, I'm trying to call a SOAP service but i need to use a diffe

Hi Guys,
I'm trying to call a SOAP service but i need to use a different endpoint (not the service endpoint found on the WSDL). Is this possible using the Call Webservice plugin?

Thanks!...

OriginalPostID-121927

OriginalPostID-121927

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @sathya.srinivasan - yes i've tried that but the problem is i have to construct the object manually since it's a soap service which is a bit tedious. I actually wanted to use the feature of the Webservice Plug-in wherein it readily identifies the data structure of the service I'm using.

@elizabeth.epstein - not possible to re-host the WSDL. The thing is the WSDL is automatically generated by the node that served the WSDL( I have no direct access to the nodes, just the load balancer) the so the service endpoint is pointed to that specific node which is behind a load balancer. I need to force the service endpoint to use the load balancer address.
  • @sathya.srinivasan - yes i've tried that but the problem is i have to construct the object manually since it's a soap service which is a bit tedious. I actually wanted to use the feature of the Webservice Plug-in wherein it readily identifies the data structure of the service I'm using.

@elizabeth.epstein - not possible to re-host the WSDL. The thing is the WSDL is automatically generated by the node that served the WSDL( I have no direct access to the nodes, just the load balancer) the so the service endpoint is pointed to that specific node which is behind a load balancer. I need to force the service endpoint to use the load balancer address.
Children
No Data