I have a DB2 datasource and while mapping Appian datastore entities to the

I have a DB2 datasource and while mapping Appian datastore entities to the existing DB2 tables I am getting this error:
"The data source schema does not match the type mappings: Wrong column type in DB2ADMIN.EMPTABLE for column EMP_NUMBER. Found: char, expected: nvarchar(255) (APNX-2-4056-000)"

In my CDT there is a field "EMP_NUMBER" of type "Text" which I am trying to map to a column "EMP_NUMBER" of type "nvarchar"
In Appian we have only "Text" for all string type fields.
Is there any solution to this problem? ...

OriginalPostID-125395

OriginalPostID-125395

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Putting it on one line worked, thanks. The reason I had two @Column annotations is because that is how we did it in the Advanced Data course. I'm looking in the Advanced Data Manual -7.6.pdf, and it has the two @Column annotations in several examples, so you may want to pass this along to the training folks. It actually has been working for me, just not in the case of the CHAR.
  • Putting it on one line worked, thanks. The reason I had two @Column annotations is because that is how we did it in the Advanced Data course. I'm looking in the Advanced Data Manual -7.6.pdf, and it has the two @Column annotations in several examples, so you may want to pass this along to the training folks. It actually has been working for me, just not in the case of the CHAR.
Children
No Data