Has anyone ever performed an integration with Campaign Monitor? (campaignmonitor

Has anyone ever performed an integration with Campaign Monitor? (campaignmonitor.com) I'm hoping to manage subscribers, campaigns, templates, and send out campaign emails from a process. They have a great offering of RESTful web services and a Java library. I'm just curious if anyone has ever brought this into Appian....

OriginalPostID-126723

OriginalPostID-126723

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I have not seen an integration with that.. I have personally done integrations with regonline.com , salesforce.com , twitter.com , livemeeting.com , google.com , yahoo.com and gotomeeting.com

As you may have seen, Appian 7.7 has a native RESTful interface for consuming these web services in both processes and rule functions.

If you are familiar with JSON or XML parsing, it is all pretty straight forward. Appian 7.7 also provided a set of JSON manipulation rule functions.

Looking at campaignmonitor.com API, I see they support both OAuth and and API Key.. you'll find that the API Key method is simpler and more straightforward to utilize.

Good luck..
  • I have not seen an integration with that.. I have personally done integrations with regonline.com , salesforce.com , twitter.com , livemeeting.com , google.com , yahoo.com and gotomeeting.com

As you may have seen, Appian 7.7 has a native RESTful interface for consuming these web services in both processes and rule functions.

If you are familiar with JSON or XML parsing, it is all pretty straight forward. Appian 7.7 also provided a set of JSON manipulation rule functions.

Looking at campaignmonitor.com API, I see they support both OAuth and and API Key.. you'll find that the API Key method is simpler and more straightforward to utilize.

Good luck..
Children
No Data