Hi, We have a requirement of received documents and other information

Hi,

We have a requirement of received documents and other information from JMS queue to start a process.

I guess its not possible to receive documents through "Receive Message" node in Document variable of a process from JMS queue.

So now is it possible to write a custom smart service to do the same ? I am not sure how the receiver will work as we will not have control to register the receiver and close it in case server is going down.

Please guide me on this.

OriginalPostID-139303

OriginalPostID-139303

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks Andrew for the reply.

I am afraid that might not work in our case because of following reason.
    1. We don't have control on JMS sender side, we will require to ask the vendor to send Base64 encoded string out of document in JMS message. Which I guess they won't agree :(
    2. I guess there will be performance impacts on both the sides in case documents size is big and also frequency of these messages will be a problem.

I was thinking if it can be achieved through custom smart service anyhow.
  • Thanks Andrew for the reply.

I am afraid that might not work in our case because of following reason.
    1. We don't have control on JMS sender side, we will require to ask the vendor to send Base64 encoded string out of document in JMS message. Which I guess they won't agree :(
    2. I guess there will be performance impacts on both the sides in case documents size is big and also frequency of these messages will be a problem.

I was thinking if it can be achieved through custom smart service anyhow.
Children
No Data