I have the following Oracle Database Table: CREATE TABLE APP_POSIT

I have the following Oracle Database Table:

CREATE TABLE APP_POSIT_INFO (
POSIT_ID VARCHAR2(50),
LATITUDE DECIMAL,
LONGITUDE DECIMAL
);

While I have a form where a User can enter this data and I have created a CDT and Data Store and I can write to the Data Store inside a BPM it's not clear how to map the data in the Data Store to the Table APP_POSIT_INFO. Please let me know how best to do this. I have been working with the Forum "Write to Data Store Entity" but it is not clear what needs to be done. Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-148952

OriginalPostID-148952

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Carloss and Theresaa - I can't get Appian to map to any tables it hasn't auto generated. Is a primary key id required as an addition to my existing tables? If not, the syntax for getting Appian to identify the table appears to be incorrect.

<xsd:complexType name="cdtXSD">
    <xsd:annotation>
                        <xsd:appinfo source="oracleDB">
    @Table(name="tableName")
    </xsd:appinfo>
    </xsd:annotation>

It appears to be taking the <xsd:complexType name="cdtXSD"> as the table name and ignoring @Table(name="tableName").

It gives the following error:

The data source schema does not match the type mappings: Missing table: cdtXSD (APNX-2-4056-000)
  • Hi Carloss and Theresaa - I can't get Appian to map to any tables it hasn't auto generated. Is a primary key id required as an addition to my existing tables? If not, the syntax for getting Appian to identify the table appears to be incorrect.

<xsd:complexType name="cdtXSD">
    <xsd:annotation>
                        <xsd:appinfo source="oracleDB">
    @Table(name="tableName")
    </xsd:appinfo>
    </xsd:annotation>

It appears to be taking the <xsd:complexType name="cdtXSD"> as the table name and ignoring @Table(name="tableName").

It gives the following error:

The data source schema does not match the type mappings: Missing table: cdtXSD (APNX-2-4056-000)
Children
No Data