I am getting the following error when trying to upload a document from Appian to

I am getting the following error when trying to upload a document from Appian to Sharepoint. I have followed the sample code from documentation. Any idea what this really means ?
Caused by: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: An error occurred while attempting to store into the following variables: [local!shpCopyDocumentFromAppianWriter]. Details: [[local!shpCopyDocumentFromAppianWriter:HTTP/1.1 403 FORBIDDEN , {"error":{"code":"-2130575251, System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException","message":{"lang":"en-US","value":"The security validation for this page is invalid. Click Back in your Web browser, refresh the page, and try your operation again."}}}]] (APNX-1-4245-002)

OriginalPostID-149619

OriginalPostID-149619

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The 403 error indicates that appian was able to reach and authenticate to the sharepoint server, but it does not have access for the requested resource, in this case likely a path on the file system to place the document.

Is this Appian account connecting to the sharepoint server allowed sufficient access? Is that account in the right security groups?
  • The 403 error indicates that appian was able to reach and authenticate to the sharepoint server, but it does not have access for the requested resource, in this case likely a path on the file system to place the document.

Is this Appian account connecting to the sharepoint server allowed sufficient access? Is that account in the right security groups?
Children
No Data