I am getting the following error when trying to upload a document from Appian to

I am getting the following error when trying to upload a document from Appian to Sharepoint. I have followed the sample code from documentation. Any idea what this really means ?
Caused by: com.appiancorp.suiteapi.common.exceptions.AppianException: An error occurred while attempting to store into the following variables: [local!shpCopyDocumentFromAppianWriter]. Details: [[local!shpCopyDocumentFromAppianWriter:HTTP/1.1 403 FORBIDDEN , {"error":{"code":"-2130575251, System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException","message":{"lang":"en-US","value":"The security validation for this page is invalid. Click Back in your Web browser, refresh the page, and try your operation again."}}}]] (APNX-1-4245-002)

OriginalPostID-149619

OriginalPostID-149619

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Eduardo,

We have turned off Security validation in SharePoint and that helps us to upload document successfully to SharePoint. But, this option will not be approved for Production usage. Is there something that we can do from Appian without turning off security validation in SharePoint to upload and retrieve documents successfully?

I am sure, you will have an answer to this :). Just waiting for that.
  • Hi Eduardo,

We have turned off Security validation in SharePoint and that helps us to upload document successfully to SharePoint. But, this option will not be approved for Production usage. Is there something that we can do from Appian without turning off security validation in SharePoint to upload and retrieve documents successfully?

I am sure, you will have an answer to this :). Just waiting for that.
Children
No Data