Hi All, I have a REST Service running in our local premise and am trying to

Hi All,
I have a REST Service running in our local premise and am trying to call it from HTTP Query smart service on my Appian Cloud instance which I couldn't succeed .I am new to REST services can anyone who tried this already could suggest how to achieve it??
-Thanks in Advance!!

OriginalPostID-150021

OriginalPostID-150021

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi ,

It will be really helpful to answer your question if you provide error message/ log details. Otherwise there can be many things that can cause not being able to connect to a rest service. I suppose you already have a VPN tunnel created to access your organization resources via Appian cloud. also even if the VPN tunnel is created you may face problems in firewall not allowing to access the resources. So i would encourage to give specific error messages or more details of the issues.

Regards
    Suresh
  • Hi ,

It will be really helpful to answer your question if you provide error message/ log details. Otherwise there can be many things that can cause not being able to connect to a rest service. I suppose you already have a VPN tunnel created to access your organization resources via Appian cloud. also even if the VPN tunnel is created you may face problems in firewall not allowing to access the resources. So i would encourage to give specific error messages or more details of the issues.

Regards
    Suresh
Children
No Data