Hi, I am calling a SOAP Webservice from process model. If I get Connection

Certified Senior Developer
Hi,
I am calling a SOAP Webservice from process model. If I get Connection Reset exception from the Webservice, the process model gets paused. I am trying to catch the fault in fault variable in output tab of Call Webservice Smart Service. But no value is coming. How can I catch such a fault and handle it.

Have attached the process instance screenshot.
Details of fault ::

There is a problem with task “Call Web Service” in the process “testGetGlobalVendorList”. An error occurred while reading the WSDL 168.110.18.119:8080/.../Ryder_PO_GlobalVendorList_Orchestration_1_GlobalVendorListRcv_Port.asmx to create WSInvoker for the service {Ryder.com/}Ryder_PO_GlobalVendorList_Orchestration_1_GlobalVendorListRcv_Port and the endpoint Ryder_PO_GlobalVendorList_Orchestration_1_GlobalVendorListRcv_PortSoap. Communication with the remote server failed. Location: 168.110.18.119:8080/.../Ryder_P...

OriginalPostID-166521

OriginalPostID-166521

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I am not sure to be honest. My model allows for the process to resubmit the request to the WSDL (in the event it fails to respond) as it is unaffected by the WSDL node falling into exception. As you can see for yourself the problem appears to originate with the WSDL, apologies but beyond this I can't offer any further advice. In my experience not all faults can be captured from WSDL faults within the process.
  • I am not sure to be honest. My model allows for the process to resubmit the request to the WSDL (in the event it fails to respond) as it is unaffected by the WSDL node falling into exception. As you can see for yourself the problem appears to originate with the WSDL, apologies but beyond this I can't offer any further advice. In my experience not all faults can be captured from WSDL faults within the process.
Children
No Data