Hi All, We have an existing table in DB(MS SQL Server) with four colu

Hi All,

We have an existing table in DB(MS SQL Server) with four columns and the table having data in it and we don’t have any primary key in the table.
Now I have created a CDT with same four fields and created data store while trying to publishing it I am getting the below error
Can you please help me on this

Thanks in Advance ..

OriginalPostID-168812

OriginalPostID-168812

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Appian requires that your CDTs have a field that is defined as the primary key. If you don't define a primary key in your CDT, it tries to add a column called a_id. I believe you are getting this error because Appian is trying to add an a_id column to your database table, which is not allowed. You can define one of your CDT fields to be the primary key for your CDT, even if your database table does not have one, but it is good practice to have a primary key in any database table, and a matching primary key in your CDT.
  • Appian requires that your CDTs have a field that is defined as the primary key. If you don't define a primary key in your CDT, it tries to add a column called a_id. I believe you are getting this error because Appian is trying to add an a_id column to your database table, which is not allowed. You can define one of your CDT fields to be the primary key for your CDT, even if your database table does not have one, but it is good practice to have a primary key in any database table, and a matching primary key in your CDT.
Children
No Data