Hi all, I would like to ask you a question on the cmis integration: May I please

Hi all, I would like to ask you a question on the cmis integration: May I please know if we can copy more than one document to cmis in one shot using connector functions?

Just to make a note, I am aware of the cmis connector functions at forum.appian.com/.../Connector_Functions.html (a!cmiCopyDocumentFromAppian() in particular which has the ability to copy only one appian document to cmis system) and wanted to know if I am missing some thing among these or apart from these.

Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-174791

OriginalPostID-174791

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You can call a!save() multiple times from one user action. With that in mind, you should be able to copy more than one document at a time. Something like this:

saveInto: {
    a!save(local!cmiCopyDocumentFromAppianWriter, appianDoc1),
    a!save(local!cmiCopyDocumentFromAppianWriter, appianDoc2)
    }

(where appianDoc1 and appianDoc2 are Appian Documents you've already stored)

Let me know if that works out for you.
  • You can call a!save() multiple times from one user action. With that in mind, you should be able to copy more than one document at a time. Something like this:

saveInto: {
    a!save(local!cmiCopyDocumentFromAppianWriter, appianDoc1),
    a!save(local!cmiCopyDocumentFromAppianWriter, appianDoc2)
    }

(where appianDoc1 and appianDoc2 are Appian Documents you've already stored)

Let me know if that works out for you.
Children
No Data