Hello, I have a process, that needs to store an image to apian. The i

Hello,

I have a process, that needs to store an image to apian. The image is hosted on another machine.
How can I do this just having the id of the image that was posted to that location.

Thanks in advance,
George

OriginalPostID-180734

OriginalPostID-180734

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You could use the SFTP functions to bring the document across, but that would rely on being able to identify the document by ID. To be honest your query doesn't contain enough information to be able to help; Does the other machine have SFTP capabilities? Is the document stored with meta data, and is that meta data available? Is the document named by ID or as its original name? Is there a service whereby the path to the document can be found using the ID?
  • You could use the SFTP functions to bring the document across, but that would rely on being able to identify the document by ID. To be honest your query doesn't contain enough information to be able to help; Does the other machine have SFTP capabilities? Is the document stored with meta data, and is that meta data available? Is the document named by ID or as its original name? Is there a service whereby the path to the document can be found using the ID?
Children
No Data