#Pre-authentication SSO integration We are using appian 7.11 and using Jbo

#Pre-authentication SSO integration
We are using appian 7.11 and using Jboss as the application server.
We are using pre-authentication to authenticate and authorize users via EIDM to our application.
Once logged in, we are currently unable to logout from our application. If browser is dropped, the session eventually times out.
When we hit the logout in our designer page or temp drop down, the browser logs us right back in. Looking at my logs, I see that the request for logout is processed through series of spring filters and one of the filters: RequestHeaderAuthenticationFilter seems to have the Principal details and using this information, the user is logged right back in by the application.
I also tried modifying the spring-security-07-portal-override.xml file as described in forum.appian.com/.../kb-1034.html and provided a url path to EIDM login page in defaultTargetUrl but it only redirects me to this page and I am unab...

log.txt

OriginalPostID-184442

OriginalPostID-184442

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • ...le to login using same username and password. Also,I am able to directly hit the designer or tempo of my application using direct url path without logging the user credentials from another browser.

Please find the log file below when user tries to log out. Also, for the reference, I have attached the spring-security-07-portal-override.xml.
    Thanking you in advance for your help .
  • ...le to login using same username and password. Also,I am able to directly hit the designer or tempo of my application using direct url path without logging the user credentials from another browser.

Please find the log file below when user tries to log out. Also, for the reference, I have attached the spring-security-07-portal-override.xml.
    Thanking you in advance for your help .
Children
No Data