After starting a process from third party application by hitting the service of

After starting a process from third party application by hitting the service of the model published, how can I view the task created in an Embedded Form? I know we have a taskId created, but how do I access that value to pass to my embedded form?

OriginalPostID-187616

OriginalPostID-187616

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Have you chosen the correct type of report? It needs to be a process report of type "Task" (that option is the first selection you make when creating the report). You'll then need to choose "Tasks by Process Model". Finally you'll have to click on the expression editor that is next to the "Definition" field when adding new data and choose "id" under the Task Properties option.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Have you chosen the correct type of report? It needs to be a process report of type "Task" (that option is the first selection you make when creating the report). You'll then need to choose "Tasks by Process Model". Finally you'll have to click on the expression editor that is next to the "Definition" field when adding new data and choose "id" under the Task Properties option.
Children
No Data