while loading the script"<script src="

while loading the script"<script src="example.co/.../script>" in my angularJS application i am getting the following error

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'plugins' of undefined(anonymous function) @ jquery-bundle.js:967(anonymous function) @ jquery-bundle.js:974
require.js:165 Uncaught Error: Mismatched anonymous define() module: function ($,undefined){if($.jstree)return;var instance_counter=0,ccp_node=false,ccp_mode=false,ccp_inst=false,themes_loaded=[],src=$("script:last").attr("src"),document=window.document,_node=document.createElement("LI"),_temp1,_temp2;_node.setAttribute("role","treeitem");_temp1=document.createElement("I");_temp1.className="jstree-icon jstree-ocl";
_temp1.setAttribute("role","presentation");_node.appendChild(_temp1);_temp1=document.createElement("A");_temp1.className="jstree-anchor";_temp1.setAttribute("href","#");_temp1.setAttribute("tabindex","-1");_temp2=document.createElement("...

OriginalPostID-194109

OriginalPostID-194109

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• ...I");_temp2.className="jstree-icon jstree-themeicon";_temp2.setAttribute("role","presentation");_temp1.appendChild(_temp2);_node.appendChild(_temp1);_temp1=_temp2=null;$.jstree={version:"3.1.1",defaults:{plugins:[]},plugins:{},path:src&&src.indexOf("/")!==-1?src.replace(/\\/[^\\/]+$/,
    ""):"",idregex:/[\\\\:&!^|()\\[\\]<>@*'+~#";.,=\\- \\/${}%?`]/g};$.jstree.create=function(el,options){var tmp=new $.jstree.core(++instance_counter),opt=options;options=$.extend(true,{},$.jstree.defaults,options);if(opt&&opt.plugins)options.plugins=opt.plugins;$.each(options.plugins,function(i,k){if(i!=="core")tmp=tmp.plugin(k,options[k])});$(el).data("jstree",tmp);tmp.init(el,options);return tmp};$.jstree.destroy=function(){$(".jstree:jstree").jstree("destroy");$(document).off(".jstree")};$.jstree.core=
    function(id){this._id=id;this._cnt=0;this._wrk=null;this._data={core:{themes:{name:false,dots:false,icons:false},selected:[],last_error:{},working:false,worker_queue:[],focused:null}}};$.jstree....
  • ...reference=function(needle){var tmp=null,obj=null;if(needle&&needle.id&&(!needle.tagName||!needle.nodeType))needle=needle.id;if(!obj||!obj.length)try{obj=$(needle)}catch(ignore){}if(!obj||!obj.length)try{obj=$("#"+needle.replace($.jstree.idregex,"\\\\$&"))}catch(ignore){}if(obj&&obj.length&&(obj=obj.closest(".jstree")).length&&
    (obj=obj.data("jstree")))tmp=obj;else $(".jstree").each(function(){var inst=$(this).data("jstree");if(inst&&inst._model.data[needle]){tmp=inst;return false}});return tmp};$.fn.jstree=function(arg){var is_method=typeof arg==="string",args=Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments,1),result=null;if(arg===true&&!this.length)return
  • This seems to be an error in JQuery. Where are you seeing this error?
  • I am seeing this in the browser log , i think the script is not getting loaded because of some jquery error