We have recently upgraded Appian environment to 16.1. However, after upgrade the

A Score Level 2
We have recently upgraded Appian environment to 16.1. However, after upgrade the shpInvoke() function has stopped working. For all the requests it is giving one response.
[success:false,result:,error:[code:[category:0,namespace:1,detail:0],title:sharepointinvoke function error,message:The external server for this system [key=SharepointExternalKey] generated an exception when calling a function [shpInvoke]. Details from external system: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a JSON object: ,detail:]]

It is giving the same response even for invalid tp credentials. I tried using same code in 7.9 and it is working fine.
I have also verified that SharePoint server is Accessible from Appian server and I am able to telnet it. Any pointers please?

OriginalPostID-194349

OriginalPostID-194349

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We also tried fetching the documents from SharePoint using shpInvoke() function, but we faced the same error
    [success:false,result:,error:[code:[category:0,namespace:1,detail:0],title:sharepointinvoke function error,message:The external server for this system [key=SharepointExternalKey] generated an exception when calling a function [shpInvoke]. Details from external system: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a JSON object: ,detail:]]
    Please could you suggest on this.
  • We also tried fetching the documents from SharePoint using shpInvoke() function, but we faced the same error
    Please could you suggest on this.
Children
No Data