Collecting Values from Nested Arrays of an Array in a Web Service

#Web Sevice -- Collecting Values from Nested Arrays of an Array

Not able to save nested array value of an array. Error -- "There is no support for nested multiples. You can assign a value to this field by using an expression". Attachment having the structure.

Thanks in Advance.

OriginalPostID-203540

OriginalPostID-203540

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Rahul, I am using a nested CDT having 4 levels (you can look the below image). If we want to save the data from bottom level array, we need to save 1 level top from the bottom (here I have saved "EqInfoArray"). From this I am able to save bottom level CDT "EquipmentInfo" values by using index() function as below. Let me know if any concerns.

if(isnull(pv!EqInfoArray),{},apply(fn!index,pv!EqInfoArray,"EquipmentInfo",{}))

• Hi Rahul, I am using a nested CDT having 4 levels (you can look the below image). If we want to save the data from bottom level array, we need to save 1 level top from the bottom (here I have saved "EqInfoArray"). From this I am able to save bottom level CDT "EquipmentInfo" values by using index() function as below. Let me know if any concerns.

if(isnull(pv!EqInfoArray),{},apply(fn!index,pv!EqInfoArray,"EquipmentInfo",{}))

Children
No Data