#SharePoint #Call Web Service I am trying to invoke SharePoint Web Services by m

#SharePoint #Call Web Service I am trying to invoke SharePoint Web Services by making use of Call Web Service Smart Service. Even after providing the correct WSDL, username, password and domain (I have tried it with 3 different values namely NTML, IAM and blank value (null)). The error we are experiencing at the moment is as follows (Attached the screen print):

The WSDL requires authentication. Please provide valid credentials (APNX-1-4045-006)

I have seen previous posts on the same lines and as per my understanding, they are not yet or partially resolved. I saw some posts talking about the domain and their compatibility with Appian. Would someone here please be able to guide in a right direction?

Appian 16.1 and SharePoint 2013 are the environments being used.

Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-216665

OriginalPostID-216665

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @stefanh Thanks for your suggestions and sharing your experience.

@sean.kim Would you or some one from Appian Product Team be able to justify why Appian isn't able to consume the SharePoint WSDL? It would be really grateful if you or some one from the Product Team could let us know where the problem lies - that is, is it with our configurations/infrastructure or is it a limitation within Appian?
  • @stefanh Thanks for your suggestions and sharing your experience.

@sean.kim Would you or some one from Appian Product Team be able to justify why Appian isn't able to consume the SharePoint WSDL? It would be really grateful if you or some one from the Product Team could let us know where the problem lies - that is, is it with our configurations/infrastructure or is it a limitation within Appian?
Children
No Data