We are thinking of FedEx integration over web services. FedEx WS gives back the

We are thinking of FedEx integration over web services. FedEx WS gives back the shipping label as byte string and we wanted to push this string to Zebra printer. Do we have any shared component available for this?

OriginalPostID-218353

OriginalPostID-218353

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Karthik,

Even we had a same requirement like when we get a Client file we need to send that to printer...

And for this we wrote a plugin and as far I know there is no shared component...

Configure a template of your printing document. Create service which should be the request and pass whatever you need. Invoke the service to interact with the printer which does your job ... I agree it's bit a tricky way to achieve the requirement
  • Hi Karthik,

Even we had a same requirement like when we get a Client file we need to send that to printer...

And for this we wrote a plugin and as far I know there is no shared component...

Configure a template of your printing document. Create service which should be the request and pass whatever you need. Invoke the service to interact with the printer which does your job ... I agree it's bit a tricky way to achieve the requirement
Children
No Data