I am trying to import an application into a QA environment from a Development en

I am trying to import an application into a QA environment from a Development environment. For some reason, it takes a really long time to try and import an application (a couple of hours) and when it finally "completes" only half of the application has actually been updated.

Is there any way to troubleshoot this issue? I don't have this issue when trying to import data from QA to Prod - only the QA environment is the problem right now.

Thanks.

OriginalPostID-218467

OriginalPostID-218467

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks for the advice, mpontius! I'm checking out the log now, and I just see the below error repeatedly popping up:

ERROR com.appian.dl.repo.es.LoggingBulkResponseActionListener - The following bulk request failures occurred in the last 60 seconds. Summary: [opType=index, index=designer-objects-ia, type=DT-10, status=SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE, count=2, firstMessage=UnavailableShardsException[[designer-objects-ia][0] Primary shard is not active or isn't assigned to a known node. Timeout: [1m], request: org.elasticsearch.action.bulk.BulkShardRequest@287b978f]].For detailed information about each failure, enable DEBUG logging.

• Thanks for the advice, mpontius! I'm checking out the log now, and I just see the below error repeatedly popping up:

ERROR com.appian.dl.repo.es.LoggingBulkResponseActionListener - The following bulk request failures occurred in the last 60 seconds. Summary: [opType=index, index=designer-objects-ia, type=DT-10, status=SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE, count=2, firstMessage=UnavailableShardsException[[designer-objects-ia][0] Primary shard is not active or isn't assigned to a known node. Timeout: [1m], request: org.elasticsearch.action.bulk.BulkShardRequest@287b978f]].For detailed information about each failure, enable DEBUG logging.

Children
No Data