Parameters to Embedded SAIL

Certified Lead Developer
Hi all,

Is there a way to pass certain parameters to an embedded SAIL form via JQuery (or JS in general)? Or any other way?

We're building a website which includes some embedded SAIL forms and we would like to pass, according to user's actions on the website, a value to the embedded Interface and see and work with that value within Appian.

Thanks,
Riccardo

OriginalPostID-244966

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    @riccardob i think your approach may work, But in this case also for each Interaction to WEB-API will cause one new Instances of your Process Model to be Instantiated, so as per my understanding Exposing Process Model as Service Could result better compared to Web-API. However in your approach if you are able to get you TaskID, it might be helpful, but not sure
    Certified Lead Developer
    @riccardob i think your approach may work, But in this case also for each Interaction to WEB-API will cause one new Instances of your Process Model to be Instantiated, so as per my understanding Exposing Process Model as Service Could result better compared to Web-API. However in your approach if you are able to get you TaskID, it might be helpful, but not sure
Children
No Data