Document not being passed to docusign

Hi, I have a requirement to integrate with DOCUSIGN where I am passing an appian document to be signed digitally. I used the httppost() function to call the service. Here I need to pass the document in the body in base64 format. I have used convertdocumenttobase64() function to convert the document. The method is being called successfully but I am getting the below error :
{
"errorCode": "UNABLE_TO_LOAD_DOCUMENT",
"message": "Unable to load the document. Unable to load Document(1;a.txt.txt). Error: the document is corrupt, rebuilding failed"
}

Can please anyone help me to resolve this?

OriginalPostID-255248

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Can you try with HTTP File Upload Smart Service, as per the above code local!documents data type will be "Any Type" but as per my assumption the target source will accept only document type. if we use HTTP File upload smart service you can pass the result of convertdocumenttobase64 as parameter(HttpKeyValuePair) which will accepts multiple key value pairs. you can pass your document to "Document" attribute of the smart service. hope this will help.
  • Can you try with HTTP File Upload Smart Service, as per the above code local!documents data type will be "Any Type" but as per my assumption the target source will accept only document type. if we use HTTP File upload smart service you can pass the result of convertdocumenttobase64 as parameter(HttpKeyValuePair) which will accepts multiple key value pairs. you can pass your document to "Document" attribute of the smart service. hope this will help.
Children
No Data