HTTP Query smart service

Certified Associate Developer
Hello Folks,

I am planing on using the HTTP Query smart service to consume REST API on an external system. Here are my questions
1. Does this smart service allow to make HTTPS calls?
2. If so, is there some configuration that needs to be done in Appian?
3. I need to make POST and DELETE calls. From documentation, appears this can be done.
4. How does authorization work? Can I use in the header like this: name: Authorization, value: "Bearer sxyslesmsdyyxxx"

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year.

OriginalPostID-256213

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • HTTPS uses at least 1 certificate by definition, but you MAY not have to do anything to get it to work. In other words, it might all be handled behind the scenes:

* If the API Server uses a server certificate which was issued by a publicly trusted certificate authority, then you should not have to do anything.
    * If the certificate was issues by an internal certificate authority, then you will probably have to import the root CA's public key into the JVM keystore.
  • HTTPS uses at least 1 certificate by definition, but you MAY not have to do anything to get it to work. In other words, it might all be handled behind the scenes:

* If the API Server uses a server certificate which was issued by a publicly trusted certificate authority, then you should not have to do anything.
    * If the certificate was issues by an internal certificate authority, then you will probably have to import the root CA's public key into the JVM keystore.
Children
No Data