WSDL Error

Hi,

I am getting error when I tried to read wsdl which reads - A recoverable error occurred while processing the WSDL. Processing may succeed if retried. (APNX-1-4044-003).

When I used the same wsdl in our dev environment, it's working fine and showing all the inputs and outputs but when I tested it in our test environment, it threw a wsdl error.

Not sure why it's behaving differently but any help would be highly appreciated..

Thanks,
Varnika

OriginalPostID-258463

Error screenshot.zip

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @Sathya - Thanks for the response. Yes I am able to access WSDL from Appian server without any issue. It's just this web service that is throwing this error every time I try to read it in the process model. Also we are making several calls to other web services in our test environment and they all are working just fine. Do you happen to have any documentation which can guide me to test the end points using SOAP UI please?
  • @Sathya - Thanks for the response. Yes I am able to access WSDL from Appian server without any issue. It's just this web service that is throwing this error every time I try to read it in the process model. Also we are making several calls to other web services in our test environment and they all are working just fine. Do you happen to have any documentation which can guide me to test the end points using SOAP UI please?
Children
No Data