Using Exchange Web Services for email

My exchange administrators are saying that I need Appian to use Exchange Web Services. How can I get Appian to talk using this protocol?

Thanks in advance. I did a search and I didn't see anything after 2015...

OriginalPostID-258508

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Vinod, I am able to connect to the outlook and read the emails from our plug-in. Auto discovery is not working in our environment. Hence, I can't use your plug-in. But, I am able to deploy my plug-in and do basic testing so far. Thanks for your help !

I need to read and send the email attachments as output from the plugin to the smart service. Can you suggest me what would be the return data type and how can I do that? What API should I use in plug-in? Do you have any sample code?
  • Hi Vinod, I am able to connect to the outlook and read the emails from our plug-in. Auto discovery is not working in our environment. Hence, I can't use your plug-in. But, I am able to deploy my plug-in and do basic testing so far. Thanks for your help !

I need to read and send the email attachments as output from the plugin to the smart service. Can you suggest me what would be the return data type and how can I do that? What API should I use in plug-in? Do you have any sample code?
Children
No Data