Using Exchange Web Services for email

My exchange administrators are saying that I need Appian to use Exchange Web Services. How can I get Appian to talk using this protocol?

Thanks in advance. I did a search and I didn't see anything after 2015...

OriginalPostID-258508

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Once you created the document in Appian by using "create" method. Try to download it as below,

Long newDocumentId = cs.create(doc, ContentConstants.UNIQUE_NONE);
    Document newDocument = cs.download(newDocumentId, ContentConstants.VERSION_CURRENT, false)[0];

And, the next step is to copy the content from attachment to this "newDocument". This functionality we can achieve by using FileInputStream and FileOutputStream in Java.

You can find many examples in google to copy content from one file to another file in java
    Certified Lead Developer
    Once you created the document in Appian by using "create" method. Try to download it as below,

Long newDocumentId = cs.create(doc, ContentConstants.UNIQUE_NONE);
    Document newDocument = cs.download(newDocumentId, ContentConstants.VERSION_CURRENT, false)[0];

And, the next step is to copy the content from attachment to this "newDocument". This functionality we can achieve by using FileInputStream and FileOutputStream in Java.

You can find many examples in google to copy content from one file to another file in java
Children
No Data