Server issue while starting JBOSS

While starting the server I got this error . the server was working fine the day before .. plz help .

PFA server.log.

OriginalPostID-262906

server.log

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • 1. verify your appian-mysql-ds.xml and standalone.xml for any mismatches
    2. verify the module.xml and database driver jar at jboss-eap-6.4\\modules\\com\\mysql\\jdbc\\main
    3. make sure you are using an encryped password in your standalone.xml
    4. Now just for testing, provide a wrong user name or database schema name -- if all the above is configure correct, you should see proper error message in your server.log
    5. if the above test did give you correct error message, undo the change, and remove failed xml file at \\jboss-eap-6.4\\standalone\\deployments
    6. Now the last verification, add localhost:3306 to your firewall (in my case, McAfee virus scanner) as allowed for all incoming requests.
  • 1. verify your appian-mysql-ds.xml and standalone.xml for any mismatches
    2. verify the module.xml and database driver jar at jboss-eap-6.4\\modules\\com\\mysql\\jdbc\\main
    3. make sure you are using an encryped password in your standalone.xml
    4. Now just for testing, provide a wrong user name or database schema name -- if all the above is configure correct, you should see proper error message in your server.log
    5. if the above test did give you correct error message, undo the change, and remove failed xml file at \\jboss-eap-6.4\\standalone\\deployments
    6. Now the last verification, add localhost:3306 to your firewall (in my case, McAfee virus scanner) as allowed for all incoming requests.
Children
No Data