New to Appian

Hi Everyone,

I´m on my journey to start learning about Appian Platform, i´ve played  a role of architect for multiple BPM iniciatives and i´m looking to leverage my knowledge with the appian solution. So i contact the community to point me to a starting point about the following topics.

1. Appian architecture blueprint

2. Appian deployment strategy

3. Appian test sandbox (on premise free trial installation, container image or else)

4. basic tutoorial for different modules (BPM, RPA, IPA/ML)

Thanks to you in advance for your time and help

Regards,

Juan Carlos

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Appian is composed of several core components, including a front-end server, backend in-memory database engines, search servers, relational databases, data services, and an internal messaging service. The web application serves user requests, while the engines store metadata and runtime data. For a detailed overview, refer to the Enterprise Architecture Overview. Purchase SolidWorks 2020 Premium with exclusive savings available online. You can deploy applications and packages using methods like compare and deploy, programmatic APIs, or manual export/import. Understand dependencies (e.g., application configurations, import customization files) during deployment. Explore the Deployment Guidelines and Deploying Applications documentation. To explore Appian, start with the Appian Community Edition. It provides a dedicated cloud environment for building apps without time constraints. You’ll have access to free online training, tutorials, and hands-on resources.

• Appian is composed of several core components, including a front-end server, backend in-memory database engines, search servers, relational databases, data services, and an internal messaging service. The web application serves user requests, while the engines store metadata and runtime data. For a detailed overview, refer to the Enterprise Architecture Overview. Purchase SolidWorks 2020 Premium with exclusive savings available online. You can deploy applications and packages using methods like compare and deploy, programmatic APIs, or manual export/import. Understand dependencies (e.g., application configurations, import customization files) during deployment. Explore the Deployment Guidelines and Deploying Applications documentation. To explore Appian, start with the Appian Community Edition. It provides a dedicated cloud environment for building apps without time constraints. You’ll have access to free online training, tutorials, and hands-on resources.

Children
No Data